There have been two recent significant developments in the swine flu situation. Last week the World Health Organization announced a swine flu pandemic. The decision was based on the increasing number of cases in an increasing number of countries in the world.
The second development is the strangest thing about the flu epidemic in the USA. In the late spring, the number of cases is increasing when at this time of year flu is usually tapering off. This may mean that the virus has mutated into a form that is able to thrive in warm temperatures. That is troublesome enough but if in the Southern Hemisphere the virus mutates into a lethal form before returning to the Northern Hemisphere in the fall, we will probably be in for an extremely hard time. In view these new developments I have some recommendations.
1. If you have not done your vitamin D test, do it now. You can find the link in most of my previous vitamin D posts.
2. If your vitamin D level is not 80 ng plus or minus 10, get if there by following the directions in one of my vitamin D posts.
3. Have on hand vitamin D3 50,000 IU, 30 capsules for each member of your family.
4. If you are not already taking Perelandra FSBS 10 drops twice daily when you get up in the morning and at bedtime, start it now. Again, the link is in my flu posts.
5. Consider asking a physician to prescribe for you and each member of your family, Tamiflu 10 capsules. That will provide a five-day course of a pharmaceutical that is reported to be effective against swine flu. If you decide to just wait and trust the government to provide you with Tamiflu at the appropriate time but you feel a little uneasy about that decision, you could ask a few people who were in New Orleans during and after Katrina to reassure you.
6. Check the Perelandra website at least once a week for flu updates.
7. Check the vitamin C Council website regularly for updates.
8. Consider purchasing a Perelandra flu kit for each family member.
9. Post on this blog any questions or comments. If you are wondering about something, the chances are hundreds of other people are also. There can be great creative and healing power released when people speak their perceptions, fears, and ideas forthrightly in the presence of others who have similar interests.
In my next post I'll be asking for your guidance on what topic to explore next. Would you prefer learning how to improve your health by improving the balance in your electrical system or how to protect yourself against several hidden epidemics now ongoing in this country?